FREE Introductory Training
Logik.io holds free virtual monthly training sessions for you and your team to get introduced to the basics of Logik.io for CPQ and Commerce.
Get certified on Logik.io with our in-person 101 level course that gives you all the skills you need to succeed.
Price: $2000/ person
Level up your Logik.io knowledge and become a certified expert on the tool by signing up for our 201 level course.
Price: $3000/ person
Logik.io Free Introductory Training
If you’re just getting introduced to Logik.io, this is the right place to start. Sign up for one of our free training sessions that we offer virtually once a month. You’ll get an overview of what Logik.io is, how it works, and how you can leverage it in your business or your client’s business.
We run a monthly introductory training session on the first and third Friday of every month at 4PM ET.
CPQ Training: First Friday of Each Month
Commerce Training: Third Friday of Each Month
Salesforce CPQ Partner Training
Register at this form here if you are a prospective partner interested in the training necessary for Logik.io for Salesforce CPQ.
These trainings take place on the FIRST Friday of each month at 4pm ET.
Upcoming times and dates for our Salesforce CPQ partner trainings:
- Feb 3, 4pm ET
- March 3, 4pm ET
- April 7, 4pm ET
- May 5, 4pm ET
- June 2, 4pm ET
E-Commerce Partner Training
Register at this form here if you are a prospective partner interested in the training necessary for Logik.io for Digital Commerce.
These trainings take place on the THIRD Friday of each month at 4pm ET.
Upcoming times and dates for our Commerce partner trainings:
- February 17, 4pm ET
- March 17, 4pm ET
- April 21, 4pm ET
- May 19, 4pm ET
- June 23, 4pm ET
You or someone from your company must complete our NDA before being eligible to attend one of these sessions. If you have not yet, please complete the NDA that is sent to you upon registration. Thank you!
What you’ll learn:
- Logik.io Overview
- Blueprints, Fields, and Layouts Basics
- Column Sets, Tiers, and Data Upload with Matrix Loader
- Advanced Fields & Picklist Extensions
- Intermediate Picklist Features (Order Number, Images, etc.)
- Introduction to Rules
- Introduction to Product Actions
- Introduction to Flight Path
- Introduction to APIs and Advanced Features
Register for Your Session Below
What you’ll learn:
- Using Advanced Data Structures (Sets and Field Grids)
- Deep Dive on Scripting and Advanced Rules
- Deep Dive on Advanced Product Actions
- Logik.io for Recurring Revenue (contracts and amendments)
- Enrichments and External Connections
- Deep Dive on Logik.io API calls